- Buca Di Beppo, Buca di Beppo is an authentic Italian restaurant that offers flavorful Italian dining. Located near Burnsville Center.
- Chianti Grill is a locally owned and operated by Bob Gillen and Kevin Schleif and is part of the Superior Concepts, Inc. family of restaurants. Chianti Grill offers authentic and innovative Italian dishes along with grilled steaks, fresh seafood and an extensive wine selection in a comfortable, moderately upscale setting.
- JoJo's Rise & Wine, a coffee and wine bar located in Burnsville’s Heart of the City. Their café is on the lower level of the Park Crest condominiums, across from Nicollet Commons Park.
- Mediterranean Cruise Café located next to BPAC, great Mediterranean style food including fresh made hummus daily, wonderful gyros and baklava. Full Bar on site.
Warm. Sweet. Delicious. Roasted Pear is a family owned, full service bar and restaurant in Burnsville, Minnesota. Often described as both elegant and casual, rustic and refined, the menu offers sophisticated salads, appetizers and brick-oven pizzas along with hearty pastas and meaty ribs and steaks.
Located at 14200 Nicollet Ave, a mile and one half south of the Burnsville PAC.
- Morgan's on Nicollet. A new restaurant filled with old world charm. Located inside the newly renovated Best Western Premier, Nicollet Inn just 2 miles south on Nicollet Ave.
- Other numerous food outlets within one block from BPAC include: Subway, Caribou Coffee, LS Pizza Shack, Mr. Chan’s Chinese food, Dickey's Barbeque Pit, Jenson's Cafe.
- Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Arby's, Sbarro’s are approx one mile south on Nicollet Ave South, near the Nicollet Inn - Burnsville (Formerly the Holiday Inn.)